Ventus 9 VL
LIGHTWEIGHT FIBERGLASS TENDERS
Lightweight, full-length fiberglass deep-V RIB, designed for extra space, durability and performance.
Due to its unique design, the Ventus requires very little horsepower, without sacrificing maneuverability.
Designed with a deeper freeboard, the Ventus is equipped with a spacious interior ensuring an enjoyable, stable and dry ride.
With an 820 CSM Orca® Coated Fabric on models from 8-10ft, it brings extra protection and with-it greater resistance and durability. Its integrated non-skid deck material also allows for extra safety and confidence on the water.
Keeping up with our standards of safety, we designed the Ventus with an additional air chamber built into the hull. Designed to be easily hauled onto a deck or davits, it can also be pulled up on a sandy beach for shore excursions with ease.
- Lightweight fiberglass tender
- Ideal sailboat tender
- Easily towed and lifted
- Spacious interior with deeper freeboard
- Full-length deep “V” keel
- Special rubber non-skid material
- Overall length : 9' 6" / 2,90m
- Overall Beam : 5' 7 " / 1,72m
- Inside Length : 6' 9" / 2,06m
- Inside Beam : 2' 8" / 0,81m
- Tube Diameter : 17" / 0,43m
- Number of Chambers : 3+1
- Person Capacity : 4
- Weight : 106lbs / 48kg
- Recommended HP : 9,9hp / 7,4kw
- Maximum HP : 15hp / 11,2kw
- Shaft Length : 15" / 38,1cm
- RDC Design Category : C